This February 2017 update takes the server from 6.0.9319.272 to 6.0.9319.277 & updates 5 components on my Standard Edition Front-End.
- Kb3212371 Skype for Business Server 2015 installer can’t update necessary drivers (Media Relay driver)
- Kb3209571 LastActive attribute provides inaccurate information about a user’s presence status in Skype for Business
- Kb3209570 You can’t set mobile phone number if it matches work phone number in Skype for Business Server 2015
- Kb3209569 Display name in contact cards is not returned in Skype for Business Server 2015
- Kb3209568 Add Push Notification support for Skype for Business for iOS and Android clients in Skype for Business Server 2015
- Kb3209567 Add a flag to the Web.config file to allow Join Launcher to accept across-domain anonymous meeting join requests
- Kb3209566 Skype for Business Server 2015 installer may fail silently in Windows Server 2016
- Kb3209565 Enhanced 911 (E911) calls don’t work through the non-Windows authentication in Skype for Business
- Kb3209563 Update reverts the Application Sharing Server (ASMCU) changes in CU4 in Skype for Business Server 2015
- Kb3207037 UCWA may crash when parsing the ms-trunking-peer header in Skype for Business Server 2015
Here’s the “before” view of it going on to my Lab’s Standard Edition Front-End:
The installer prompted me to reboot:
19th February 2017: This is the initial release.