- Kb3172197 Notifications for incoming calls don’t always appear in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3172193 Can’t change presenters by using Meeting Options when a room resource is added in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3172186 Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) is stuck when you try to sign in
- Kb3172184 Can’t make Enterprise Voice calls when Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) connects to the external network
- Kb3172182 Lync client disconnects frequently when you use Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
What’s New / Changed
A few people have found their recent updates haven’t delivered as expected. Don’t forget *all* of the pre-req’s. The Office 2013 SP1 requirement still applies if you’re using Outlook 2010, as Lync 2013 in all of its flavours – e.g. Lync Basic – is still a component of Office 2013.
|Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (KB2817430)||1.0||18 February 2014|
|Update for Office 2013 (KB3054853) (NOTE 1 BELOW)||1.0||9 June 2015|
|LyncHelpLoc (Kb3039776)||1.0||1 December 2015|
|Microsoft Office 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1 (Kb2817427)||1.0||13 February 2014|
This is the client fix itself:
Alas, in my enthusiasm to get this update installed I failed to exit the client first, so yes I was prompted for a reboot!
A re-run of the process on another PC resulted in the update going on without any requirement to reboot.
Before / After
|SfB 15.0.4833.1000 MSO 15.0.4833.1000||SfB 15.0.4841.1000 MSO 15.0.4833.1000|
8th July 2016: This is the initial post