With the dust still settling from last week’s Ignite we can get back to our usual routine, and what better way to do this than with CU4(?) for SfBS 2019.
Our last update was July’s security update to 7.0.2046.236, and this new release (7.0.2046.244) updated nine components on my Standard Edition Front-End.
- Kb 4538699 Wrong end point shown for a transfer call in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4537395 SQL Server Agent LcsLog purge job fails with error in certain scenarios in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4538703 Increase characters limit for Notification URI in Skype for Business Server Control Panel and PowerShell
- Kb 4538700 PSTN call transfer fails if agent anonymity is enabled in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4583494 Missed call notification occurs due to wrong handling of SIP header in Skype for Business Server 2019
- Kb 4507230 Support LBR and branch site voice resiliency conflicting requirements in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4576667 Skype for Business Server 2019 fabric logging folder consumes more than 60 GB
- Kb 4537396 IM filter doesn’t work if network path has host server name in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4518679 Skype meeting disconnection because of missing session refresh in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4537394 UCWA unhandled exception – InvalidDataException in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4512879 UCWA client can’t make a P2P call or join a conference when EnableExternalAccessCheck is True and EnableOutsideAccess is False in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4510856 User can’t create Skype meeting for a delegator via Skype for Business on Mac if they’re homed in different pools in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4510852 UCWA client is disconnected because w3wp.exe crashes when you use clarity connect in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4538701 Conference call dropped after 28 or 56 minutes joining from Cisco phone in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4576666 Contact card shows wrong title in a meeting on Skype for Business on Mac
- Kb 4537398 PII data (IM contents of push notification) is shown in Skype for Business Server UCWA mobile clients
- Kb 4537397 Wrong time zone in Skype for Business Web Scheduler in Skype for Business Server
- Kb 4549672 Update set-cookie response header to use SameSite=none in Skype for Business Server UCWA
No cmdlets have been added to the SfB module in this update.
The installer didn’t prompt me to reboot, but I always like to give it one for good measure.
29th September 2020: This is the initial release.