This February update (Kb3114732) takes the Office 2013-based Lync/SfB client from 15.0.4787.1001 to 15.0.4797.1000.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Kb3136422 Call transfer button is missing when you answer a RGS call in skype for Business that is paired with a Polycom CX600
- Kb3136421 Can’t logon Lync 2013 (skype for Business) automatically after you install December 2015 update on a non-domain computer
- Kb3136420 Lync 2013 client crashes when you park outline voice calls
- Kb3136419 All options in the right-click menu aren’t working when you transfer a call to a searched user in Skype for Business
- Kb3136418 Wrong file size is displayed when you transfer a large file that is greater than two Gigabyte in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3136400 No missed call notification generated in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
What’s New / Changed
After you install this update, you may experience the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- Kb3051158 “Help isn’t working” error occurs when you open the “Skype for Business Help” window in Skype for Business
- Kb3051160 Cannot join meetings by using Lync 2010 after you install OneDrive for Business
- Kb3053998 Memory leak occurs when you transfer a file that is larger than 5 megabytes (MB) in a conversation in Skype for Business
A few people have found their recent updates haven’t delivered as expected. Don’t forget *all* of the pre-req’s. The Office 2013 SP1 requirement still applies if you’re using Outlook 2010. (Lync 2013 in all of its flavours – e.g. Lync Basic – is still a component of Office 2013).
|Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (KB2817430)||1.0||18 February 2014|
|Update for Office 2013 (KB3054853) (NOTE 1 BELOW)||1.0||9 June 2015|
|LyncHelpLoc (Kb3039776)||1.0||1 December 2015|
|Microsoft Office 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1 (KB2817427)||1.0||13 February 2014|
This is the client fix itself:
I have all the pre-req’s already installed, so a reboot was not required.
Before / After
|SfB 15.0.4787.1001 MSO 15.0.4719.1000||SfB 15.0.4797.1000 MSO 15.0.4719.1000|