We have a new update for Lync Phone Edition and it includes some great fixes! This LPE firmware update takes us from 4.0.7577.4445 to 4.0.7577.4463.
Quoting from the KB: This cumulative update resolves the following issues:
- Kb3062287 Moscow time on a telephone plus one hour after you apply an October 2014 update for Lync Phone Edition
- Kb3061582 Lync Phone Edition for Aries telephones does not connect to Exchange Web Service through an HTTP proxy server
- Kb3061581 Users cannot sign in to Lync Phone Edition by using Aries or Tanjay telephones after they are migrated to Office 365
- Kb3050594 Lync Phone Edition crashes and then prompts you for PIN credentials or phone numbers in a Lync conference room
- Kb3050592 Lync Phone Edition signs out and then signs back in when it is in idle state
- Kb3027682 Lync Phone Edition restarts when all replica servers are shut down
- Kb3014922 Date format and ring tone are reset to the default value after you apply an update for Lync Phone Edition
- Kb3014921 Lync Phone Edition cannot automatically sign in when the primary front-end server that you register is shut down
Download the relevant CAB files from here:
And don’t forget Pat’s great “New-CsFirmware.ps1″ script will do all the hard work downloading AND uploading the new CABs for you.