July 10th saw an update to the Lync 2013 Server components. In a break with tradition, *every* installed component gets an update, so now they’re all at 5.0.8308.920. The reasoning for this is not yet clear.
There are a handful of fixes, but lots of generic “improves the reliability, stability, and performance of…”.
- Kb 3070715 RTCSrv.exe crashes when the process is selected in Resource Monitor tool in a Lync Server 2013 environment
- Kb 3070718 CPU usage percentage of the RTCSrv.exe process is high on a Lync Server 2013 front-end server
- Kb 3070721 Lync Server 2013 Front End service cannot check conference service availability
- Kb 3051963 Lync Mobile Client call is dropped immediately when you dial 0 for an operator
- Kb 3062801 Lost data when Lync Server 2013 directories move to Skype for Business
- Kb 3070713 This cumulative update resolves an issue in which Lync Server 2013 response group usage report takes longer time to run
- Kb 3070720 This cumulative update resolves an issue in which participants cannot see your video when you join an online meeting through B2BUA
- Kb 3070717 This cumulative update resolves an issue in which call park orbit number is not displayed in Lync Server 2013
Nothing apparent just yet.
15th July: This is the initial release.