What’s with the monthly client update cadence at the moment? No complaints here though: I personally benefit from possibly two of these fixes! The March update took us to 15.0.5015.1000, and our early April update (Kb 4018334) adds 8 builds to hit 15.0.5023.1000.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Kb 4095404 A call to yourself is initiated when you add audio to an existing meeting in Skype for Business
- Kb 4095405 High memory usage and crash when you receive an HTML message in Skype for Business
- Kb 4095406 External user can’t sign in Skype for Business that uses TLS-DSK or modern authentication
- Kb 4095407 Splitter bar in a tabbed conversation window doesn’t show when DPI setting is larger than 100% in Skype for Business
- Kb 4095408 Repeated “You were added as delegate for” message at every logon in Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013)
- Kb 4095409 Searching chat room history by date returns incorrect results when the date format is other than US format (mm/dd/yy)
What’s New / Changed
Move on – nothing to see here.
If however your patching isn’t to current you’ll need to check you have *all* of these pre-req’s. The Office 2013 SP1 requirement still applies if you’re using Outlook 2010. (Lync 2013 in all of its flavours – e.g. Lync Basic – is still a component of Office 2013).
|Update for Office 2013 (KB3054853) (NOTE 1 BELOW)||1.0||9 June 2015|
|LyncHelpLoc (kb3191937)||1.0||22 May 2017|
|Microsoft Office 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1 (KB2817427)||1.0||13 February 2014|
This is the client fix itself:
I have all the pre-req’s already installed, had exited the client before we started & was not prompted for a reboot.
Before / After
|SfB 15.0.5015.1000 MSO 15.0.5015.1000||SfB 15.0.5023.1000 MSO 15.0.5015.1000|
4th April 2018: This is the initial post.