This week’s update (KB3127934) takes the Office 2013-based Lync/SfB client from 15.0.4867.1000 to 15.0.4875.1001.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Kb3200788 “The web page was not loaded in response to you clicking the link” error in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3200787 Some Lync 2013 and Skype for Business 2016 functionalities don’t work after you migrate to Exchange vNext
- Kb3200785 You expect to add usage telemetry to understand VDI V2 adoption and usage in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3200784 You see a blue box instead of main video when joining a meeting from URL in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3200783 You are not able to sign in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) after changing your user account password
- Kb3200782 Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) credential prompt comes up behind other active windows makes you ignore it
- Kb3200781 UI changes for toast notification when an incoming call for a boss in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3200780 You are able to wrongly take another identity in a conference call in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3200779 Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) doesn’t scale properly among monitors that have different DPI settings
- Kb3200778 Wrong caller or callee pool information in QoE reports after you install KB2889923 in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Kb3200776 The taskbar notification doesn’t flash for every incoming IM except the first time in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
What’s New / Changed
There are no changes here from recent updates, so if you’re already current you only need the patch itself, below under “Download”. If however your patching isn’t to current, then you’ll need to check you have *all* of these pre-req’s. The Office 2013 SP1 requirement still applies if you’re using Outlook 2010. (Lync 2013 in all of its flavours – e.g. Lync Basic – is still a component of Office 2013).
|Update for Office 2013 (KB3054853) (NOTE 1 BELOW)||1.0||9 June 2015|
|LyncHelpLoc (Kb3039776)||1.0||1 December 2015|
|Microsoft Office 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1 (KB2817427)||1.0||13 February 2014|
NOTE1: “You do not have to apply update KB3054853 if you applied the April 14, 2015, update (KB2889923) or the May 12, 2015, security update (KB3039779) for Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)”
This is the client fix itself:
No – although I’d exited Outlook and SfB in an effort to stave off a reboot.
Before / After
|SfB 15.0.4867.1000 MSO 15.0.4867.1001||SfB 15.0.4875.1001 MSO 15.0.4867.1001|
3rd November 2016: This is the initial post.
So happy to see the DPI fix. I run different dpi settings on my surface screen vs the external monitors.