Just skating in to make the final week of our Aussie Winter, this CU updates six components from 5.0.8308.956 to its numerical anagram (if such a concept exists) of 5.0.8308.965.
- Kb3182609 Searching address book fails when SIP address starts with a “+” in Lync Server 2013
- Kb3182610 Japanese characters in the subject of a missed call notification message are garbled
- Kb3182611 You can’t leave voice mails after an Exchange UM Routing application is recovered from an outage in Lync Server 2013
- Kb3182612 Events are logged and you’re in limited functionality mode when you host on an SBA server in Lync Server 2013
- Kb3182613 Long silence when you dial into a meeting in Lync Server 2013 that has name recording disabled
- Kb3182620 “Error: Unable to determine the identity of domain.” when you import Persistent Chat data in Lync Server 2013
- Kb3182621 Incoming calls can’t be transferred to PSTN number by response group agent in Lync Server 2013
- Kb3182622 Dial-in users wait in the lobby after the host joins the meeting in a Lync Server 2013 environment
Nothing apparent just yet.
Here’s the “before” view of it going on to my Standard Edition Front-End:
After you’ve run the installer & updated the databases, don’t overlook the final few steps:
- Enable-CSTopology – which will fail if you have SfB2015 co-existing, so don’t be frightened by the error “Command execution failed: “1” error categories reported in topology document.”
- Fire off the bootstrapper: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Lync Server 2013\Deployment\Bootstrapper.exe
- And if you’ve skipped an update or two, best run Update-CsAdminRole after you’re done to make sure the new commandlets added in previous updates are accessible when PS Remoting.
Yes, the process prompts you to reboot at its completion.
28th August: This is the initial release.