Our February update fixes a handful of issues in the Office 2013-based Lync/SfB client (KB3161988), and in so doing it takes us from 15.0.4893.1000 to 15.0.4903.1001.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Kb4010268 Make High Importance IM messages more prominent in Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013)
- Kb4010264 “Search Chat Room History” pushes OK/Cancel buttons off the bottom with controls in Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013)
- Kb4010266 The Pin/Unpin button on the screen doesn’t work when you present desktop in Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013)
- Kb4010267 The GC roster defaults to 200px in Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013)
- Kb4010269 The long-term fix for Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013) crashes when you receive a content from a third party RDP implementation
- Kb4010270 The location won’t be published after you update it in VDIv2 in Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013)
- Kb4010265 Group membership isn’t synced when you enable the External Identity Manager for SharePoint 2013
What’s New / Changed
There are no changes here from recent updates, so if you’re already current you only need the patch itself, below under “Download”. If however your patching isn’t to current, then you’ll need to check you have *all* of these pre-req’s. The Office 2013 SP1 requirement still applies if you’re using Outlook 2010. (Lync 2013 in all of its flavours – e.g. Lync Basic – is still a component of Office 2013).
|Update for Office 2013 (KB3054853) (NOTE 1 BELOW)||1.0||9 June 2015|
|LyncHelpLoc (Kb3039776)||1.0||1 December 2015|
|Microsoft Office 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1 (KB2817427)||1.0||13 February 2014|
This is the client fix itself:
No – although I’d exited SfB in an effort to stave off a reboot.
Before / After
|SfB 15.0.4893.1000 MSO 15.0.4867.1001||SfB 15.0.4903.1001 MSO 15.0.4867.1001|
9th February 2017: This is the initial post.